Strengthen ways to help all countries work together to achieve the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Build partnerships between countries to find a common vision and set goals together.
Ensure that achieving these goals will help people live better lives and respect the planet.
- At school, work, or other activities you are involved in, suggest trying teamwork
- Share the things you know, the things you can do and your experiences with other people when you get the chance
- Play a group sport to experience the value of collaboration
- Find out if there are any projects related to the theme of sustainable development in the city where you live; if you find something that interests you try to understand how to give your support
- Practice teamwork at home too. Share activities with your family members and outside the family.